Customer Service & Sales Representative
Posted by Alta Cycling Group on 10/02/2019
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service, Operations, Sales - Inside
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Jason Cooper
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Summary: To support and service Alta Cycling Customers, Territory Managers, and Regional Managers.
This person must be able to confidently communicate, overcome objections, work through conflicts or customer concerns, problem solve, and be a solid written and oral communicator.
**Hours: 40 hr/wk
**Pay: $19.23/hrEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represents all the Alta brands with extraordinary service and selling skills.
- Exercises diplomacy with customer inquiries and reported issues/ needs/ and concerns.
- Resolves email, phone, and chat requests in a timely, efficient, and professional manor.
- Assists in warranty parts distribution, recalls, and coaches dealers and consumers with technical needs.
- Answers questions, directs requests, supports customers, and works with other Alta departments as needed.
- Follows through with product, parts, and service requests.
- Maintains a positive tone and a level head through customer concerns and resolution.
- Develops and manages relationships with dealers and consumers (techs, dealers, part manufactures, etc.).
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Generates reports to help identify trends and needs.
- Assembles, disassembles, repairs, and tests bicycles, parts, and accessories.
- Boxes and ships out product and any other requested supplies.
- Aids in monitoring warranty inventory and costs.
- Assists in credit request and payment processing.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work independently, work with a team, and thrive on a challenge.
- Successfully manage multiple projects, emails, and chats simultaneously.
- Must possess self-management skills, strong attention to detail, and follow through.
To perform this job successfully, hands on knowledge of computer software for Internet access, database management, spreadsheets, and word processing is necessary. Additional skills in live chat, Excel, and data management also desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
About Alta Cycling Group
Alta Cycling Group is a premier cycling company offering mid-range to upper level bicycles, bicycle parts, and accessories to North America. Some of our brands include Diamondback, Redline, and iZip. Alta is committed to constant innovation, cutting edge technology and providing the best possible experience for our customers.