Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing, Sales - Inside, Social Media
Company Type: Events, Recreation, Service
City: Colorado Springs
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Overview of Responsibilities:
Thousands of endurance athletes depend on CTS every year, and we’re grateful for the opportunity to deliver the highest-quality coaching and training services in the industry. We’re currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about endurance sports, and who can connect with and engage with our athletes, vendors, and partners.
This is a dynamic role that will require you to wear many different hats and learn new skills on a regular basis. We’re a well-established company, but a relatively small team that runs like a startup. As such, sometimes it will feel like “We’re riding a bike as we’re building it.” We’re looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and looks for ways to improve and streamline processes.
As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate partnership deliverables and leverage these relationships to expand CTS’ marketing reach
- Manage and engage CTS Sponsored Athletes in marketing initiatives
- Social media content creation, execution of strategy, and athlete engagement
- Manage athlete coaching and camp accounts including billing, account holds, and renewal
- Establish meaningful relationships with athletes over the phone and via email to help them find the best coach, coaching package, camp, or other training services for them.
- Answer athlete questions via email that are sent to the Athlete Services Email box and schedule a phone call with them or point them toward a link to sign up online for camps and coaching.
- Provide phone coverage for in and outbound sales in the absence of the Athlete Services Director by managing the Athlete Services email box and answering phone calls.
- You can effortlessly connect with people over the phone and have sales and/or customer service experience.
- You have sharpened your writing skills and continually work to improve. You should be able to effectively write an informative and persuasive email to a new athlete.
- You understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You can efficiently block your time to stay focused on projects with tight deadlines.
- When given a task, you find a way to get it done, whether or not it requires a Google search to learn a new skill or asking team members questions. Asking questions is very important!
- Social Media
- Customer service
- Athletic background
- Google Suite
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Medical and Dental Benefits available
- Paid Time Off