Customer Service Representative
Posted by Pivot Cycles on 05/26/2021
Industry Sector: Bike, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast who would like to join our Customer Service team. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for answering phones, talking with consumers and dealers and order entry. You will become familiar with our different models to help suggest to consumers what to purchase and assist them with technical questions.
- Answer phones and work directly with consumers and dealers
- Help visitors at our facility and provide tours
- Follow up with potential customers
- Suggestive selling to consumers and dealers
- Aid in our sales vision while providing excellent customer service
- Assist the Inside Sales Specialists with order entry, warranty and other tasks
- Work demo events and help with special events both weekday and weekends
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products - Excel, Word and Outlook
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Pivot Cycles
Pivot Cycles is looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you are a dedicated professional with a drive and passion for cycling, there is no better place to work. We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is on the leading edge of bicycle innovation and design.
Our headquarters are based in the beautiful desert city of Tempe, AZ, and centrally located in the Phoenix metro area. In addition to year-round riding, Phoenix boasts hundreds of miles of legendary mountain bike trails and interconnected canal paths for commuting. Showers and bike storage are available at the office, so nothing stands between you and your morning commute besides the snooze button on your alarm.
Pivot Cycles offers benefits to full-time employees, including a top-notch health care package, a company-matched 401k, paid time off, paid sick leave and killer employee purchase program. Our employees are a fun, close-knit group that loves group rides and spending time out on the trails!