Posted by FK BRNO US on 07/13/2021
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Job Description & Requirements
The role reports to the CEO. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing initiatives and working across teams to establish and execute market strategies for multiple customer segments. This role requires the ability to analyze messaging and campaign effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results. The right candidate is data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs.
- Use data to support the definition and execution of the Company’s overall marketing strategy and plans all tactical marketing campaigns in support of the Company’s sales goals.
- Follow the process for developing the marketing vision for the brand, including brand positioning, messaging, key differentiators, and customer engagement strategies.
- Develops positioning, messaging, packaging, and go-to-market strategy for current and new products.
- Implement and execute effective marketing campaign components including but not limited to emails, social media posts, blogs, webinars, case studies, sell sheets, product overviews.
- Manage the design, content, and maintenance of Company website and related web pages.
- Train distributors to understand our branding message while providing them with the necessary resources to properly position and sell FK BRNO US products.
- Perform market research to support decisions on new products as well as to inform targeted marketing messaging.
- Manage marketing spending and all marketing vendor relationships to ensure ROI.
- Organize, plan, and execute all aspects of marketing events, trade shows and promotional materials.
- Create and implement branding guidelines and related templates and other materials (letterhead, presentations, training, etc.)
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop marketing initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Manage social media influencers and the message to be provided
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, preferably in the outdoor industry and some familiarity with firearms. Experience as a one-person Marketing Team highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in crafting messaging, positioning, and marketing content, which includes developing engaging marketing assets (e.g., product videos, catalogs, web content).
- 3+ years of experience developing results-driven platform go-to-marketing strategies and product launches.
- Undergraduate degree in a business discipline or equivalent experience with an authorization to work in the U.S.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills and excellent storytelling ability. Competence as a creative writer with the ability to create effective professional marketing communications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and launch a successful go-to-market strategy and grow technology products.
- Experience building strong, collaborative cross-functional partnerships and working with outside marketing agencies.
- Comfortable with ambiguous concepts and possessing strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Successful experience with marketing automation software including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Requires work in office setting with few to no physical discomforts. Occasional overnight travel may be required.