Experienced Bike Mechanic
Posted by Maui Sunriders Bike Co. on 10/12/2021
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Recreation, Retail, TravelandTourism
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Business Phone: 8085798970
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
We're looking for a positive, great personality, awesome Service Manager and Bike Mechanics to join our fast growing team. The ideal individual will know how to manage a service department and/or fix any bike from a kids bmx bike, beach cruiser, full suspension mtb and high end $10k+ carbon fiber race bikes.
- Self-motivated, great attitude, and are willing to pitch in wherever you're needed.
- Great personality, can interact with a wide range of people, and can handle the craziest/busiest of days.
- You know the ins and outs of bike parts from Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, RockShox, FOX and every other component manufacturer in the industry.
- Work quickly and efficiently on repairs of all types and can be a bike building machine.
- Well organized, can keep track of projects, and pay attention to details.
- Comfortable and understanding bike tech, and plugging a USB cable into a bike doesn't faze you.
What makes our shop a great opportunity:
- We are located on Maui! One of the most beautiful islands in the world and one of the top destinations in the world. One of the top shops on Maui with the biggest fleet of bikes on the island
- We have an AWESOME work environment and team of passionate cyclists. We like to work hard and play even harder as we bike, surf, hike, and more.
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world are all around you. World class cycling, more and more trails being built, endless surfing and water sports, and a vibe that only Maui can provide.
- Regular mtb bike rides, road rides, surfing and yearly retreats.
Interested in moving to Maui and building a career on Maui? Drop us a line with your resume, bikes you've worked on, certifications, and your work experience. Competitive pay/salary to build a successful career/ lifestyle, all health benefits included, and great staff discounts on gear, bikes, and more from our industry partners.
Relocation will be required. For the right candidate(s) we can discuss relocation benefits/ options.