Digital Marketing Coordinator
Industry Sector: Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing, Social Media - Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods, HardGoods/Equipment
City: Salt Lake City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Responsible for marketing communications across social media, email and ecommerce in a fast moving, entrepreneurial, hands-on environment based in Salt Lake City, Utah at Gregory’s Headquarters office. Role is focused on product and brand communication for all post go-live products and campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator should be well-versed in marketing concepts and strategies, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently. Ideal candidates should be creative, passionate about getting people outside, strategic and excel at bringing storytelling to life.
- Bachelor’s degree; prefer marketing concentration
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proficient with mainstream social media management and optimization
- Demonstrated professional and social media-friendly written and communication skills
- Event management and participation experience
- Strong photography and video sensibility and compositional understanding
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Knows how to have a good time, curious and passionate
- Assist in the development, implementation and reporting of Gregory’s marketing plan and strategy
- Create, proofread and edit copy for social, email, web and marketing campaigns.
- Manage and implement Gregory’s social media strategy, including weekly posting, community management, customer service support and overseeing paid social agency.
- Collaborate with Gregory’s ecommerce team to develop web assets and maintain content calendar.
- Coordinate product and content email marketing campaigns, including copy, layout and scheduling.
- Oversee ambassador team, coordinate with editorial agency and support nonprofit partnerships.
- Plan and manage 2-3 consumer events per year.
- Planning and logistics support for shipping of samples, coordination of asset creation, invoice management, public relations and internal team activities.
Gregory Mountain Products
For more than 40-years, Gregory Mountain Products has been the leader in expedition, backpacking, daypacks, and travel gear. World-renowned for fit, durability, and performance in all of its products, Gregory has won awards for its pack designs from such diverse media outlets as Outside Magazine, Backpacker, National Geographic, Popular Science and Men’s Journal. Responsible for many industry firsts in backpacking fit and design, the Gregory research and design team continues to lead the way in innovative backpack technology and performance.