Regional Account Manager
Posted by Yo-Zuri on 10/13/2021
Industry Sector: Fishing
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
City: Port Saint Lucie
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Are you looking for a career in the Fishing Tackle Industry?
Here’s a unique opportunity to join one of the tackle industry’s leading manufacturers. Yo-Zuri is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager for our growing Port Saint Lucie, Florida office. This is a full-time position with tremendous opportunity for growth.
POSITION: Regional Account Manager
LOCATION: Port Saint Lucie, Florida
HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Weekends as Needed for Trade Shows
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This account management position is a primary point of contact for both internal and external fishing tackle expertise. The successful candidate will have the ability to create and execute successful sales and marketing programs while working within a team environment.
Day to day duties include telephone sales calls, sales planning, budget responsibility, fielding customer service inquiries, communications with sales agencies, working directly with pro-staff members, contributions and interactions with the companies social media networking, blogs and websites. Management of customer product listings and contracts via vendor portals and forms. Communicate customer requirements to operations in order to maintain the highest industry standards for quality service and product delivery. Additionally, the candidate will be able to follow and communicate the plans of the marketing department, and contribute to the effort towards increasing brand awareness and product penetration into new markets.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· Intermediate to expert knowledge level of fishing tackle in multiple regions
· Understanding of the fishing tackle trade for dealers, wholesalers, and exporters
· Customer service and/or sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Written and verbal Spanish language skills are a plus
· Self-motivated and able to work well on a team
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
· Ability to actively contribute to Social Networking and Blogs
· Ability to manage various customer web based tools and portals
· Desktop Publishing and Digital Media for marketing materials, website development and maintenance
· Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
· Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or marketing
· Ability to travel both locally, domestically, and internationally to represent the company in a professional manner at trade shows and other industry events
Yo-Zuri America is located on Port Saint Lucie Florida and ships to everywhere in North America. We make the high quality hard bait fishing lures, line and leader for an affordable price.