- Develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Enforce pricing regulations on marketplaces and
online channels in order to protect brand equity.
- Increase sales revenue and market share in direct and
- Responsible for sales growth to achieve the company’s
- Manage, coach and lead the sales team to grow company
- Engage in customer feedback to identify, qualify and
target product development
- Present new sales and marketing strategies to attract
new customers or new consumer groups
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting,
planning and budgeting processes for growing revenue and achieving
company's sales goals
- Develop strategic plans and utilize resources to
protect brand from pricing violations on both marketplaces and online
- Identify potential sales process improvements.
Implement new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a
well-defined and efficient sales process is in place for launch.
Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and
- Ensure sales reports and other analytical reports are
provided to senior leadership. Develop new reporting tools as
needed. Lead efficient and accurate sales reporting systems.
- Recommend enhancements on the product quality and
functionality to senior leadership based on the market feedback.
- Develop product launch plans, product news, and
- Support customer service and crisis management.
Manage customer expectations and achieve a high level of customer
- Qualify and collaborate with marketing resources to
perform data analysis and research. Identify new potential
customers and new marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop and
manage annual business plans and budgets to implement strategies.
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales staff
quotas and ensuring the company’s financial objectives are optimally
allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program
- Establish sales training plan focused on developing
and reinforcing specific product strategies and general sales
competencies. Prioritize training objectives for selling, sales
management, and sales support roles.
- Define the optimal key performance indicators and
performance management programs required to ensure sales organization
success. Align reporting, training, and incentive programs with
these performance management programs.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales
representatives or manufacturers’ representatives. Make
recommendation for changing sales roles, geographic models, or team
configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Expand the knowledge and understanding of industry
technologies and competitive products in support of maximizing sales
- Expand the knowledge on digital marketing, e-commerce
and social media.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and
partners to develop key relationships.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Four-year college degree from an accredited
institution or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of sales and marketing management
experience in a business-to-business or business-to-consumers sales
- A minimum of 10 years of combined experience in
outside sales, sales manager, or related role in the outdoor industry
- Proven sales experience selling consumer products to
dealers, distributors, , and distribution channels
- Proven experience monitoring and evaluating sales
staff progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and
changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Proven experience utilizing QuickBooks or similar
software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience hiring and onboarding sales staff
- Proven sales experience building and managing a
- Experience working in startup, small and medium
- Experience providing status reports with market and
customer feedback to executive team
- Proven experience utilizing CRM software.
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales
- Strong ability to coach sales reps and to lead
reports to higher performance
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales volumes
- Ability to manage, optimize and identify
opportunities with product development and market growth
- Skilled at planning (strategic sales plan) and
managing company’s revenue forecast
- Proficient at target account selling
- Ability to analyze, establish and execute presales strategy
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong team management skills
- Strong time management, qualification and negotiation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Environmental job requirements and
- It’s a full-time position located in Cedar Park,
- This position requires extensive travel (both
domestic and international)
- This position doesn’t provide the option of working
from home or remote operations
- This position doesn’t offer any relocation package
including moving expense
- All prospective employees must pass a background