Posted by Aetrex Worldwide, Inc. on 05/16/2022
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fitness, Lifestyle, Outdoor
Job Categories: Sales - Company Rep
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
State: CT, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT
City: New York City
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: Yes
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
POSITION SUMMARY: Aetrex Worldwide, the global leader in foot-scanning technology and aftermarket orthotics, is seeking a dynamic sales professional, with a passion for innovative products and technologies, to manage and develop business within Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, W. Canada. Aetrex’s current partners include top multi-brand footwear retailers throughout diverse channels of distribution as well as leading global footwear brands.
Desired Skills and Experience
A Qualified Regional Manager will have:
· Proven track record in developing and building strong sales relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
· Technology-savvy and passion for technological innovation and continuous learning.
· Sales leadership.
· Launching and implementation of scanners.
· Ability to build strong business relationships with key accounts and influence key stakeholders.
· Business acumen, and the ability and tenacity to set and meet goals.
· Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to capitalize on them.
· Results oriented and proven accountability.
· Passion for sales and brand development.
· Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience managing a territory.
· Bachelor’s Degree
• Competitive salary, commission and bonus
• Full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401(k), Long-term and Short-term Disability, FSA, Health Reimbursement Arrangement
• Opportunity to grow and advance within a fast-growing company
Aetrex is the global leader in foot scanning technology and orthotics. The company also has a fast-growing comfort and wellness footwear line. Albert, the brand’s revolutionary 3D foot scanner, offers the most comprehensive, personalized foot scanning technology to date. The system uses computer vision, sensor, AI, and machine learning technologies to provide users with the most data about their feet (size, length, width, height, pressure, arch type and much more), in under one minute. Aetrex’s biggest advances to date include key technology integrations with the Albert Operating System such as computer vision technology allowing for 3D foot views; machine learning to improve accuracy and determine industry fit; and 3D printing to produce a truly custom orthotic. The Aetrex Technology team designs and develops all hardware and software in-house. As leaders in the foot health and wellness space, Aetrex also owns and operates foot.com, recognized as the #1 Foot Health Site on the internet.
Aetrex’s Orthotic and Footwear lines are driven by the brand’s technology capabilities. Aetrex’s over-the-counter orthotics are recognized as the #1 system on the market today. Developed to achieve maximum comfort, alignment, and improved performance, Aetrex Orthotics are available in a variety of options based on foot type and footwear style, for both men and women. The new Aetrex 3D Printed Custom Orthotics incorporate comprehensive pressure point data collected from Albert, making it the most accurate orthotic available.
With a mission to create the healthiest shoes you’ll ever wear, the Aetrex Footwear line provides the highest design standards, carefully considered details, and the finest possible materials for unmatched customization and adjustability. All styles incorporate advanced comfort technologies while providing support, alignment and fashion forward styling.
Health, Wellness, Foot Health, Foot Scanning Technology, Orthotics, Comfort Footwear, Footwear
· Main Headquarters
· 414 Alfred Avenue, Teaneck, NJ 07666, US
· Nes Ziona, Israel
· Dongguan, China.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.