Dealer and Customer Services Representative
Posted by Umpqua Feather Merchants on 08/30/2022
Industry Sector: Fishing, Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $17-$20 / hour
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Job Title: Dealer and Customer Services Representative
Job Type: Full-time (4 X 10 HOUR DAYS, FLEXIBLE SHIFTS)
Benefits: Major discounts on fly fishing products, 3 Day Weekend, Generous PTO, Full Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Holidays, 401k, 401k matching, and Health Reimbursement Account
Salary Range: $17-20 / hour
Are you looking for a career with a team-oriented company, while fueling your passion for the outdoors? Our headquarters are in beautiful Louisville, Colorado – minutes away from world class hiking, biking, skiing and (of course!) fishing. Our Dealer Services position supports our sales team in maintaining current customer relationships as well as with daily operational tasks. The ideal candidate needs to possess a strong “can-do” attitude, be self-motivated and be highly driven to provide industry leading customer service.
Come join our team of dedicated, passionate, and fun employees!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the Company’s industry-wide reputation for excellence of service
- Accurately process, track and monitor all incoming customer orders and returns.
- Efficiently and professionally respond to customer and sales representative calls or emails pertaining to orders, product availability, pricing, and delivery
- Coordinate and resolve all customer complaints, problems, and queries
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude and ensure customer satisfaction!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with strong follow-through and attention to detail
- Highly effective verbal and written customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented yet confident and reliable to work independently, meet multiple deadlines and effectively prioritize daily workload
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus.
About Umpqua Feather Merchants
Umpqua has built an empire in our industry, a brand that is world-renown and synonymous with everything fly fishing, especially flies. It started with an A-frame cabin on the banks of the North Umpqua River. By all accounts, it should not have happened. It is such an improbable story you would never imagine most of it. There are so many aspects that no one had ever done before. And yet, it happened. In the process, Umpqua changed the way the fly fishing industry was able to scale and grow through the production and delivery of fly tackle and the highest quality flies, designed by Royalty Tyers. Umpqua is built on a legacy of innovation and has encouraged innovation at pivotal moments. The modern history of fly fishing is told through the flies and most of those flies are in the pages of the past 50 Umpqua catalogs.