Posted by DSG Outerwear on 03/03/2023
Industry Sector: Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor, Snow
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Mike Bauler
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all marketing of DSG Outerwear. Establish marketing campaigns, media buys and overall product exposure to grow brand awareness, increase sales and position DSG Outerwear as the top tier outdoor clothing brand for women.
- Oversee all media buying and planning. Coordinate print, digital, TV, radio and other buys to gain maximum exposure with our audience and customers
- Oversee all media PR for both brands. Look for creative way to engage media, achieve press coverage on new items and grow reach with effective articles, and other non-paid outreach
- Implement strategy for both endemic and non-endemic PR placement
- Manage all event sponsorship programs
- Manage PR and media buying agencies to achieve goals and results. Communicate effectively with these outside agencies and team to maximize results
- Oversee social media pages by managing outside agency on post style, frequency, and content
- Manage donation requests. Coordinate with overall marketing and sales team on special needs
- Coordinate and convey marketing advertising plans with E-commerce team to ensure all advertising assets and timing is utilized for coordinated efforts
- Develop Master Calendar for Advertising plan by year as a tool for all members of the team
- Oversee marketing sample needs and coordinate with team to fill sample requirements.
- Manage marketing budget on quarterly and annual basis within 5% +/- of establish goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or 3+ years’ experience as Marketing Manager or other equivalent work
- 2+ years working in the Outdoor Apparel industry
- Willing to work onsite, at DSG HQ in Madison, WI and relocate if necessary.
- Proficient in all office software
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability or work in fast paced environment with ever changing deadlines and needs.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at same time, achieve success with all.
- Skilled at establishing and achieving personal and team deadlines and goals
- Ability to work while traveling, remotely or in variety of office locations
- Ability to present ideas in meeting or with customers a plus
About DSG Outerwear
Are you looking for functional, warm yet fashionable winter jackets and pants for snowmobiling? Or functional hunting clothing for all climates that is actually made for a woman? You've come to the right place! DSG Outerwear focuses exclusively on women's outdoor clothing and puts a strong emphasis on fit as well as function, so that our outerwear and lifestyle clothing not only keeps you warm, but truly fits your body. More...
One unique differentiator is our sizing, which we work very diligently on. It starts with fit models of all shapes and sizes to make sure our styles work for every woman looking to stay warm while snowmobiling, comfortable while hunting, or enjoying any other winter or outdoor activity. From petite to plus, DSG offers a size range from XS-5XL in outerwear. Our offering can outfit you from head to toe with full layering systems, casual clothing, jackets, bibs/pants, gloves, boots, socks, helmets, luggage, and more!