Graphic Designer II
Posted by Remington on 05/19/2023
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Design - Graphic
Company Type: Recreation
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
This role will work on a variety of materials and collateral to support new and existing products including websites, email advertising, social media, catalogs, print advertising, product packaging, tradeshow exhibits, corporate identity, retail POP/POS assets, presentations, sales materials, signage, videography, public relations assets, and more. This role will work directly with internal marketing team members as well as external marketing agencies to meet these needs and support the product and sales teams.
A successful candidate will take projects from concept development to final execution, presenting ideas and status throughout the process while working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll collaborate with the larger marketing team on product and marketing deliverable ideation, taking your ideas from the strategy room and design table to the production line and beyond to our customers and consumers.
This position reports to Remington’s Marketing Director and is based out of our Lonoke, Arkansas office.
As the Graphic Designer II, you will have an opportunity to:
- Manage individual projects that support marketing launch strategies
- Assist in product, lifestyle video and photoshoots to develop the necessary assets for campaigns
- Art direct, layout and design the necessary communications pieces in both print, digital and broadcast environments for a wide range of applications, ranging from retail signage and POP to promotional materials and collateral. Logo and packaging design experience is key
- Collaborate with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Keep informed on latest design trends, software applications and styles
- Four-year related degree, minimum of 3 years’ experience in an in-house creative department, ad agency or design firm
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; team player
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and quick learner; must apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Possess strong conceptual skills, a high-level sense of design, layout and typography, and be a broad thinker who offers a variety of design solutions
- Experience with and passion for the Remington brand, hunting and/or shooting sports
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with project management/workflow management software such as Trello, Asana, Airtable, etc.
You might have:
- Photography, videography, creative production experience
- Motion graphics/3D modeling/CAD experience
- CPG brand or manufacturing experience
- Outdoor Industry experience
- Copywriting experience
- HTML/CSS, web design experience
From muskets to modern day, generations of hunters and shooters have trusted legendary Remington ammunition. Loaded in Lonoke, Arkansas by American workers, our wide array of pioneering sporting and hunting ammunition promises to get the job done every time the trigger is pulled. At Remington Ammunition, we’re here for everyone who loads a round of ammo into a handgun, rifle, or shotgun.
We’ve been here since 1816. Together, Remington and America have fought and won wars, put food on millions of tables and brought countless generations together at the range and in the field. We are proud of each and every round that rolls off our factory line. Bringing a renewed focus to ammunition, innovation, and quality, we are reinvigorating our company so you can continue to trust our brand and our products – all while staying true to Remington’s legendary heritage and stature as an American icon.
Welcome to a New Era of Remington.