Consumer Insights Manager
Posted by Leatherman on 06/03/2023
Industry Sector: , Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, HardGoods/Equipment, Recreation, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Leatherman is the world leader in the design and manufacturer of innovative, high quality, compact, multi-purpose tools. We employ over 500 team members in our 90,000 square feet facility. Please visit our website at: www.leatherman.com
We are seeking a consumer insights manager who will support Global Brand Management, Marketing, Product Management, and eCommerce teams by conducting research and translating data from various external and internal sources into informative and actionable insights to enlighten and empower business decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, sociology, or any related field preferred; knowledge of statistics and direct marketing testing principles required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required; Online marketing experience preferred.
- Prior experience in product and web business performance analysis.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and MS Excel required with willingness to learn additional software systems.
- Experience with Power BI, analyzing Facebook, email, Adwords and vendor reports preferred.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft D365 and Microsoft Consumer Insights a plus.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities will be critical.
- Experience working with internal cross functional groups and presenting to senior management.