eCommerce Product Coordinator
Posted by Lancaster Archery Supply on 08/29/2023
Industry Sector: Action, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management, Marketing & Digital Marketing
Company Type: Accessories, HardGoods/Equipment, Service, Retail
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 48,000 to 60,000
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Join the Lancaster Archery Supply eCommerce team as a passionate eCommerce Product Coordinator with an interest or experience with archery. We're seeking a talented individual to create engaging content that drives traffic and collaborate with our dedicated team to build an exceptional shopping experience, with unique product content for our customers. This position is on-site within our Marketing & Ecomm Department at our main corporate office in Lancaster County, PA.
- Craft compelling content for product listing pages, supporting our content strategies.
- Ensure copy adheres to SEO best practices, including proper keyword targeting and uniqueness.
- QA product titles, descriptions, and imagery, including alternate views, in support of accurate presentation and an optimal user experience throughout the product life cycle.
- Maintain consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice across our website in line with SOPs, while ensuring error-free copy.
- Collaborate with the eCommerce and marketing teams to disseminate product data.
- Moderate and manage Product and Site customer reviews, while communicating with additional departments to achieve resolutions.
- Analyze customer site-search data and optimize on-site search, ensuring product names, keywords, and attributes are searchable.
- Assist with the management of confidential product launches, product embargo dates, sales & promotions from inception to completion.
- 2-4+ years of experience in an eCommerce role listing product
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of archery products and enthusiasm for the outdoors is preferred
- Experience with Smartsheets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, schedule, and track multiple initiatives effectively.
- Strong writing skills
- Expertise in English grammar
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, including writing, speaking, and active listening.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and a willingness to stay updated on SEO trends.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount