Fly Fishing Retail Sales Associate
Posted by Hunter Banks Fly FIshing on 09/19/2023
Industry Sector: Fishing
Job Categories: Retail - Sales
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Phone: 828-252-3005
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: 14-17$ per Hour
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 50+ miles
Job Description & Requirements
Job Description: We are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic individual to add to our team.
As a retail sales associate the individual would be responsible for the following tasks.
- Greet and direct customers with enthusiasm
- Manage daily sales through our point of sales system with accuracy and proficiency.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing, directions to fishing locations, etc)
- Answer customers' questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate productive and efficient purchasing
- Cross-sell products to evenly distribute sales amongst various departments
- Ensure sales racks are fully stocked along with managing back stock. Qualifications:
- Outdoor enthusiast excited and knowledgeable about the sport of fly fishing.
- Individual has the ability to work in a fast pace sales atmosphere while providing professional customer service.
- Knowledge of fly fishing products, rigging, fishing locations, casting techniques, etc.
IF INTERESTED IN THE POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO - email@example.com
About Hunter Banks Fly FIshing
Hunter Banks Fly Fishing was founded in 1985 and has served as the hub for the fly fishing community of Western North Carolina. Our organization has been built on years of exemplary service by dedicated and passionate fly fishing professionals that love sharing the sport with others, and we are excited to add a new member to our team.