Ski Tuning Tech
Posted by Yellowstone Club on 10/23/2023
Industry Sector: Snow
Job Categories: Retail - Bike Mechanic - Ski Technician
Company Type: Accessories, Apparel/SoftGoods, Events, Nutrition, Publication/Media, Recreation, Retailer
City: Big Sky
Country: United States
Required Experience: 0 - 1 year
Job Type: Seasonal Full Time
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Member Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Ski Tuning Technician for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Ski Tuning Technician is to repair and maintain member, guest, and rental equipment.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Previous work experience in retail industry.
- Understand ski, snowboard, mountain bike mechanics and components.
- Knowledge of Easy Rent and Wintersteiger tuning equipment.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on "YC Careers" at the bottom of the homepage. Or through this web link:
About Yellowstone Club
Yellowstone Club is a private residential community set amidst the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains.
Located just west of the famed Gallatin River near the northwest corner of Yellowstone National Park and the picturesque mountain town of Big Sky, Montana.