Quality Control/Assurance Manager/Engineer
Posted by ATN on 11/07/2023
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Manufacturing, Operations
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
Business Phone: 6509895106
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 80k/yr +
Required to Relocate: Yes
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
ATN is a manufacturer of electro-optical devices for Law Enforcement, military and sporting good customers. We are looking for a Quality control/assurance manager to join our team.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop and manage quality control systems & software designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications.
- Supervise a team of quality control inspectors.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Ensure that the product or service meets client's required criteria.
- Create and follow goals to achieve high standards.
- Reassure quality performance within the organization.
- Work with vendors to insure quality values.
Skills/Qualifications: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or relevant degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years Quality Engineering experience.
- Must be a team player and a leader with the ability to promote collaboration, taking ownership and/or facilitating a process achieving a closed loop process.
- Must have experience with GD&T methodology.
- Demonstrated experience with electronics, and assembly processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality metrics, process characterization and mapping,
- Product Quality, Reliability management, improvement techniques, Design for Manufacturing (DFM) processes, Lean Manufacturing, VSM, Six Sigma, and Continuous Process Improvement.
- Excellent communication in English -- both written and oral.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
- Mechanical and/or Optical engineering experience a plus.
American Technology Network is an innovative industry leader and manufacturer of night
vision and thermal Smart Optics products. Founded in 1995, ATN is known for
creating high-quality products that enhance the outdoor experience and connect
more people with nature. ATN Scopes offer user-friendly, Smart features, enabling users to
record their experience and share them directly online with ease. Top-selling
models include the X-Sight 4K Pro
series, ThOR 4 series, ThOR LT series and
the OTS LT series. Visit