Sitka - New Atlanta Store - Job Openings!
Posted by Pursuit Sales Solutions on 11/09/2023
Industry Sector: Hunting/Shooting
Job Categories: Retail - Sales
Company Type: Retailer
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Contact Name: Blair Sylvester
Job Type: Hourly
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: 25 miles
Job Description & Requirements
Awesome opportunity to join Sitka, a well-known premier hunting brand, for their brand new Atlanta store!
Whether you're hunting elk in the Rocky Mountains or ducks in the Pacific Northwest, you need gear designed to keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and concealed. Become a part of a team for our client whose hunting apparel is made with innovative fabrics and technologies that are designed to give hunters the advantage in all weather conditions.
If you're serious about hunting or the outdoors, one of these roles could be the perfect fit for you!
- #1 Brand in Hunting
- Opportunity to open a new location w/ a lot of growth potential!
- HUGE Employee Discount
Open Positions -
Inventory Lead (Hourly):
- Managing inventory from purchasing to floor replenishments. In charge of running inventory KPIs and making sure that both the stock room and the floor are organized and ready to go for customers.
- Must have 1+ years of retail inventory management or back house experience with a passion for hunting
Marketing Store Lead (Hourly):
- Strategizing and executing retail marketing and merchandising in the store/community. In charge of making sure in-staff store staff is aware of the brand image and vision for the Atlanta store. Also in charge of store events by creating strategy, scheduling, outreach, contracting, and delivery.
- Must have 1+ years of marketing or event planning experience with a passion for hunting - social media and photography experience would be a plus
Store Manager (Salary):
- In charge of running the entire Atlanta store by over-seeing sales, brand experience/customer service, training and coaching the team, overseeing inventory, visual merchandising, and ensuring safety/compliance.
- Must have 4+ years of retail store management with a passion for hunting
- Plus: Prior experience opening up a new store location
About Pursuit Sales Solutions
Sales talent makes or breaks a company’s success, so it’s essential to have the very best.