Sales Operations Representative
Posted by NITE IZE INC on 11/10/2023
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: Accessories
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $23.50 - $25.00/hour DOQ
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
About Nite Ize
Nite Ize is a Boulder-based company that distributes over 500 innovative products worldwide to the largest retailers in the world. We pride ourselves in being fun and functional, trusted and innovative, and obsessively dedicated to making products that are not only guaranteed for life but guaranteed to improve your life. We are focused on creatively solving everyday problems through inventions like the Spotlit pet light, Steelie magnetic phone mounts, Gear Tie reusable rubber twist ties, S-biner dual carabiners and more!
Our success is rooted in integrity and in keeping our promises to each other and to our customers. Nite Ize provides employees an exceptional workplace that is respectful and considerate. We value our employees, and, in return, our employees have been the key contributors to our success since 1989.
The Sales Operations Representative is a dynamic role that provides essential support to the Sales team by performing daily operational and project-based tasks. This position serves as a liaison between Sales and many other departments and customers to ensure Sales-related functions are communicated and executed properly.
The position for Sales Operations Representative will be open until filled.
Key Responsibilities for Sales Operations Representative
- Serve as project liaison, communicating with the customer, sales representative, and operations team members throughout account setup and order process.
- Assists Sales Reps with pipeline of new prospects and existing customers through Oracle CRM.
- Review and draft letters, presentations, and various other documents and physical materials in preparation for sales meetings.
- Create and manage sales presentations and support creation of financial P&L documents for customer meetings.
- Efficiently and professionally respond to customer and sales representative questions and concerns pertaining to orders, product availability, pricing, and delivery.
- Research more complex problems which may include delivery follow-up, order tracking, and change orders, or direct follow-up with retailers regarding post sales issues.
- Obtain reports for customers and sales team using various BI tools, such DOMO.
- Gather customer performance details to provide recommendations to the Sales team.
- Assist in CRM management and weekly POS reporting through customer portals and BI tools.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related degree or equivalent experience preferred.
2 or more years' sales, customer service, or related experience required.
Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Experiences with Oracle CRM software and programs required.
Previous experience with BI software, such as DOMO, preferred.
Experience in building proposals and supporting sales representatives throughout the sales cycle preferred.
Knowledge of workflows, process builder, and data validations a plus.
Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Must be able to successfully balance between multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must have excellent attention to detail, with keen commitment to follow-through.
Must possess effective written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
Team-oriented individual, who is reliable with independence and autonomy.
Must be able to communicate fluently (read, write, and speak) in English.
Must be 18 or older to apply.
Work Hours: This is a regular, full-time, benefits-eligible position with normal business hours. Nite Ize is currently on a hybrid schedule, with three required in-office days each week.
Hiring Compensation for Sales Operations Representative: Hiring range: $23.50 - $25.00/hour DOQ.
Nite Ize offers a comprehensive, voluntary benefits program which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401K Plan
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Discounted pricing on Nite Ize products
- Fitness Facility and Professional Trainer Discounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Accounts and/or Health Savings Account
- Pet Insurance
- And more!
Sales Operations Representative Reports to: Sales Operations SupervisorApply Here