Posted by Club Ride Apparel on 02/01/2024
Industry Sector: Bike
Job Categories: Ecommerce Management
Company Type: Apparel/SoftGoods
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 70-75K / Year
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within: Telecommute
Job Description & Requirements
Job Description (Manager, Ecommerce)
A little about Club Ride
Club Ride created the technical casual apparel space 15 years ago via the introduction of irreverent, stylish, and functional apparel that can be worn on the bike and transition seamlessly to life around the bike – from the brewery to the office. We’re headquartered in Sun Valley, Idaho, one of the true hubs of mountain culture in North America.
A little about you
You’re a data-driven ecommerce pro with a passion for testing new tactics in the pursuit of revenue goals. You may have begun your career in sales, marketing, or operations and have progressively worked to become familiar with website merchandising and management, user experience, A/B testing, customer journeys, and traffic acquisition. You’re comfortable managing third-party agencies and are fluent conversing with digital specialists from developers to SEOs to affiliates. Most importantly, you have a passion for ecommerce sales and know how to find the right levers to pull and when to pull them.
This position will manage the direct-to-consumer ecommerce channel, in close partnership with the CMO and Brand Marketing Coordinator. You will have a firm understanding of all demand generation channels and website user experience including conversion rate optimization (CRO). The Ecommerce Manager will have strong commercial acumen, be data passionate, and have great attention to detail.
Third party digital agencies, internal marketing team
Hailey, ID. Hybrid remote considered, with preference to Bend, OR or Salt Lake City, UT.
· Develop clear KPIs, goals, and reporting in support of direct-to-consumer sales goals
· Manage website merchandising needs, from inventory to color updates to seasonal highlights
· Grow qualified website traffic through paid media, SEO, referral, direct, affiliate, SMS, and email
· Test and implement tactics to continuously work to improve conversion rate and ecommerce revenue
• Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the Club Ride Apparel websites sites including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices.
• Manage the overall path to get product information and photography onto the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
• Online Product Management – Ensure that products are merchandised while ensuring that products are simple to find, but yet maximizing sale opportunities.
• Ensure that all the back-end office work is done to maximize merchandising opportunities (such as attribute compilation for onsite filtering purposes)
• Ensure the correct classifications of product, ensuring all new styles are categorized correctly for the customer
• Coordinate and communicate pricing changes to the rest of the team
• Provide weekly sales and returns reports to the CMO and Founder
• Coordinate product information from the buying teams for the product catalogues
• Collaborate with the content team to upload content to the site
• Overall management of e-Commerce stock and involvement in the commercial plan for growth
• Inventory availability – monitor stock holding and report weekly on the site cover and work collaboratively with CFO to plan and maintain a sufficient stock holding.
• Maximize the profit contribution of e-Commerce sales through effective management of stock levels and accurate forecasting of sales
• Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity
• Online sales budget control and forecasting – identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop sales forecasts for peak trading periods online
• Web Analytics – monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendation and improve performance with digital team. Use Google Analytics 4 and Shopify Analytics to understand the Club Ride Apparel customer and the journey that they are taking
• Work with Agency and CMO to maximize online metrics and identify tactics internally and with third parties to improve conversion rates.
• Provide weekly product status reports
• Report on product sales and test and implement tactics to improve sales
• Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve
• Monitor competitor and web sales trends to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations
• Ensure that the product strategies are supported by the marketing strategy for all trafficked channels - including SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Display working with 3rd party agencies
• Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to improve and evolve the demand generation strategy
• Collaborate with the Brand Marketing Coordinator to optimize the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
• Manage third-party agencies to drive growth in qualified traffic through both paid and owned channels
• Work closely with the Brand Marketing Coordinator to optimize owned marketing channels including email, organic social, SEO, and SMS
• Work with the CMO and Agency on identifying enhancements and issues.
• Manage AB and multi variant testing, identifying conversion tests and managing Shopify to implement and analyze.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent analytical skills with a commercial drive
• Proficient with Google Analytics 4 reporting
• Experience with Klaviyo or similar Email Service Provider
• Strong Shopify and related Shopify App experience
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Technical experience with ecommerce platforms and metrics
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Self-motivated, confident and assertive
• Possess a forward-thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward