Customer and Dealer Service Representative
Posted by CAMP USA Inc. on 09/16/2021
Industry Sector: Outdoor
Job Categories: Customer Service
Company Type: HardGoods/Equipment
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: No
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
CAMP USA Inc. is a small, dynamic office comprised of self-motivators and hard workers. Job functions will include:
- Day-to-day customer service for retailers and consumers. This includes the processing of orders on a daily basis, handling customer inquiries or complaints, and servicing warranties & returns.
- Maintenance of the e-commerce channel at camp-usa.com.
- Managing logistics for events like climbing festivals, ski mountaineering races and tradeshows.
- Supporting the sales team on an as-needed basis.
- Supporting the warehouse with order processing and organization as necessary.
We are seeking candidates with experience on both the wholesale and retail sides of the outdoor industry. Other requirements include:
- College Education
- Extensive experience Rock Climbing and Mountaineering
- Basic knowledge of computer programs like Microsoft Excel, Email, and order entry and fulfillment programs
The Right Candidate
The right candidates will have experience on both the wholesale and retail sides of the outdoor industry. They will be passionate climbers and mountain adventurers with a willingness to extend their knowledge of CAMP products from simple sales literature to actual use in the field. They will be life-long learners and genuine self-motivators. They will have a strong background communicating with customers on the phone and via email where precision and cordiality are at a premium. They will be self-inspired to provide next level service. They will be very well organized and they will enjoy and embrace the dynamics and challenges of a small office, entrepreneurial work environment.
About the Company
CAMP USA Inc. is the wholly-owned North American subsidiary for the 125-year-old Italian climbing gear company CAMP. CAMP USA Inc. is headquartered in historic Golden, CO. CAMP USA Inc. services retailers and customers in the USA and Canada with the following products and brands: CAMP technical adventure equipment, Cassin alpine equipment, CAMP Safety equipment for work at heights, Contour mohair climbing skins, and Snowline foot traction products. The CAMP world headquarters is situated still today where it was founded in the tiny mountain village of Premana in the Alps of Northern Italy. Today, CAMP is the world leader in technical lightweight gear for elite level alpinism, mountaineering and ski mountaineering.