Posted by Headsweats on 12/06/2018
Industry Sector: Action, Bike, Fishing, Fitness, Hunting/Shooting, Lifestyle, Outdoor, Snow, WaterSports
Job Categories: Marketing, Retail - Sales, Social Media
Country: United States
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate: No
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The Community Manager oversees, develops, and motivate Headsweats Brand Ambassadors program (150). This position will be responsible to enhance the relationship with the brand ambassador programs as well as to oversee the communication with the community in social media platforms, and community (/consumer) engagement. This position will be responsible to create a content calendar to maximize the contributions of the Brand Ambassadors and collaborate very closely with sales and marketing as well as with the PR agency and support local events. We look at the ambassadors as main drivers of brand awareness, content creation and ultimately sales. This will allow the brand to be fresh, innovative, and relevant to our end consumer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Successfully manage communication with 150 brand Ambassadors (chat group, email, etc) and enhanced ambassador relationships. Included by not limited to sending them personalized notifications: birthday greetings, races, and special moments to be relevant. Our brand ambassadors should be the first to know any news, product launch, etc.
- Plan quarterly product distribution (from A-Z) guide content creation, and ensure products are delivered as planned.
- Develop a reward program among ambassadors to keep them fully motivated to promote the brand and encourage them to go the extra mile.
- Develop a content calendar by discipline and follow through with the respective group. Work closely with PR. Content includes blogs, press releases, imagery, videos (included but not limited to StoryXPress). Connect opportunities with eblast, PPC, affiliates and Social Media. Utilize community relationships to drive content on social and .com platforms.
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with influencers and customers and leverage Headsweats affiliate program.
- Develop survey to evaluate new products and program as needed
- This position will also support new product launches and website optimization enhancements to support ecommerce sale
- Oversee social media efforts and monitor fans/followers questions and comments. Ensure we engage with fans and followers
- Benchmark competitors and other ambassadorship programs to spot opportunities for Headsweats to expand brand awareness and engagement and ultimately sales.
- Track impact of Brand Ambassadors. Use tools such as Content Analytics, RivalIQ Social Media
- Support local events as needed. This could include industry trade shows and events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in similar positions a plus
- B.A degree in Marketing or related fields a plus
- Proficiency with social media engagement and campaigns
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good understanding and experience with google analytics and Social Media and SEO dynamics
- Outgoing personality
- PR experience a Plus
- Ideal candidate should have some sport background to have deeper insights and understanding of the endurance athletes
This position may require to oversee and respond to Brand Ambassadors and community during the weekend. We should aim to respond within 24 hours. Once in a while this position will support local tradeshows or events.
A cover letter is required with resume submission. Candidates must include why they are interested in working at NG Labs - Headsweats, and why they feel they are the ideal candidate for the job. Additionally, please provide details on previous outdoor industry experience and personal outdoor passion.
No relocation assistance is being offered for this position.